The Super Bowl Madness is hitting Denver, and most likely Seattle, Pittsburgh, and Carolina. Those wishing to go need to be ready to ante up some serious dollars for a tour package. The general rate is approximately $4,000 and will include a ticket to the game.
“You know there’s a regret there. I never saw John Elway play his last game and I wish I had done that,” said Cindy Tovrea, a lifetime Bronco fan. She said she was not about to pass up another chance to see her Broncos in a Super Bowl. “As soon as they win, I’ll be calling and booking my tickets to go so I’m very excited about that,” Tovrea said.
At Mile Hi Tours, booking agents were already taking calls about their new Super Bowl packages. The 3-night deal including airfare, hotel, and game tickets costs about $4,000 per person. “They have to be able to afford it, but I think people mortgage their homes sometimes to go,” said Pam Murdock, president of Mile Hi Tours.
Any reservations made before Sunday’s game are fully refundable if Denver loses. However, if the Broncos win, there are no refunds. via cbs4denver.com
Mile High Tours has packages for all 4 teams, which includes:
Super Bowl XL (Your Team Here) 3 Night Package
- Round trip flight from Winning Teams City to Detroit
- Friday, Feb. 3rd: Departs Seattle at 8AM and arrives in Detroit at 4PM
- Monday, Feb. 6th: Departs Detroit at 8AM and arrives in Seattle at 1PM
- Three nights accommodations in Detroit
- Upper level end zone Super Bowl XL ticket
- Pre-game tailgate party
- Round trip game day transfers from the hotel to Ford Field
- Round trip airport transfers